You want a loan for a debt consolidation?
A debt consolidation also called consolidation credit, which is the process to obtain a loan paying towards two or more unsecured debt. This initiative proposes you several advantages:
- No credit investigation is performed;
- Economy on the rate paid;
- Few necessary documentation;
- Your approval is based on the property value only;
- Your monthly payment is lower;
- Increasing of your credit rating.
Can a loan for debt consolidation increase my credit ?
The amount of unsecured debt you have, such as credit cards, account for 30% of your credit score. Therefore, by eliminating , you increase your score quickly. In addition, our mortgages are not carried over to credit agencies, which will allow you, to rapidly increase your credit.
You want to make renovations ? Your bank cannot help you with a loan ? We can help you !
Alliance Financement provides solutions according to your requirements. Our private loans will allow you to accomplish any renovations or major transformations.
This action will increase the market value of your property and will ensure a better quality of life.
Private loans for renovation projects from Alliance Financement are the perfect solutions for home owners who are not fulfilling the conditions of credit of traditional lenders. Protect your property by doing business today with Alliance Financement
Financing criteria for a private loan of Alliance financement :
- From $ 15,000 to $ 10,000,000 are our funding amounts;
- Up to 75% of the market value of a property, here is our offer on financing;
- Type of mortgage: 1st and 2nd rank;
- We provide funding for single family homes, commercial buildings, condominiums, buildings and lands;
- Please contact us today to find out what would be your interest rate;
- Term of 6 to 36 months;
- Territory served: The Quebec Region;
- Evaluation report generally required.
For additional information, please contact one of our representatives who will be happy to meet and guide you.
By Phone : 514-702-8720
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org